HOW DOES IT WORK?
Dispatch as a Service was born when one of our clients saw the advantage our software provided and asked if we could run it for them. Given our years of experience working for producers, transporters and receivers there’s no one more qualified.
THE WASTE COORDINATOR ADVANTAGE
Digitalize Your Workflow
We provide full digital transparency.
into the field tickets, manifests, trucking vendors and environmental performance (GHG) metrics
Optimal Option, Every Load
We calculate the optimal disposal option on every load.
In real time, we gather disposal costs and transportation costs to determine the best option.
Producer Owned Capacity
We market producer owned disposal capacity.
We give producers the ability to market their excess disposal capacity to other producers.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
Automation & Digitalization Savings
- Automatic disposal scheduling and truck dispatching
- Audit ticket estimates to actuals to increase efficiency
- Reduce paperwork through digital manifest creation, truck ticket and waste disposal invoice capture
- Automate invoice approvals by comparing estimates to actuals and manage by exception
Lower Transportation & Disposal Costs
- Fully optimized disposal decisions
- Access to producer owned disposal capacity
- Manage internal facility loads
- Market excess disposal capacity = Revenue
- No CAPEX costs
- Realize savings on first load
Reduce Environmental Impacts
- Track and trend reductions in GHG emissions
- Monitor waste and water usage
- Consider economic impacts to reuse, treat or recycle
Waste Coordinator allows users to produce waste manifests instantly – No more hand written documents that are difficult to manage. Digital Manifests are:
- web and mobile friendly
- easy to ensure proper classification and characterization
- stored on our digital ledger with each load
- interfaces with transporters and facilities by text message and email
- 100% compliant!